Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh Sweet Cali





At least a few times a year our family has to get to the beach. We love getting out of the heat and getting our beach fix. Just recently we went to one of our favorite California beaches, Newport. It was Logan's first time, so he kept feeling the sand on his hands and feet and getting really excited, but more importantly, he had to taste it for the first time. Brayden loved making pictures in the sand and making muddy sand castles. Our kids loved playing and we loved soaking up the sun.

2 comments:

Kathryn Olsen said...

I would have to say California is your family vacation spot. It is so beautiful there and it's great that it's a drivable distance. Live it up guys! Those memories will last forever.

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Justin Stevens. How are you? I found your blog looking at someone elses. You may not remember me Katie Walker at the time. I hung out with Heather and Abby. Are you still in Az? I will add you to my blog list, If its o.k with you?