Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas at the Beach



The day after Christmas our family went with the Stevens crew over to Calsbad in California to spend a week at the beach. Even though it was December, we were lucky to have all of the days with beautiful weather. We were able to get to the beach every day. There was plenty of time for frisbee, baseball, football, 3-fly's up in the waves, and body-surfin. My brother Ryan and I tried to surf but the waves were flat all week. We had full body wet suits of coarse:) The beach is such a nice vacation and we really enjoyed ourselves. Brayden had fun building sand castles and of coarse making his latest birthday cake out of sand, which included ingredients such as, french fries, syrup, hot cocoa, and gum, to just name a few. Everytime I turned around Logan was eating sand and what made it better is that with his constant running nose, he always had snot/sand clumps under his nose. Camille and I were able to really enjoy the sun, play smash ball and frisbee together, and go shopping for her b-day. Overall it was an awesome trip!

5 comments:

Joyzelle said...

Looks like great fun!

Michelle said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I love reading and seeing what you guys are up to. That sounds like a fun trip!

jaymee sirrine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaymee sirrine said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog. Ours is jandcsirrine.blogspot.com It will be fun to keep up with you guys since you live so far away!

The McKnights said...

Camille!!! This is Jessica, Justin's cuz. How come I never knew you had a blog?!!! I found it on Jaymee's. Your boys are so so so dang cute! I love that family pic of all of you at the top! Logan is sure growing up too fast!!! E mail me at mcknights06@gmail.com so I can invite you to our blog cuz ours is private. Yeah now we can keep up better since it seems we only see you guys a few times a year!!!:)