Sunday, November 15, 2009

As If 2 Weren't Enough

It is by no design of my own that I will be surrounded by boys and testosterone for the rest of my life. I grew up in a family of 4 boys and no sisters and now Camille and I will have our 3rd boy on February 29th. My poor Mother and now my poor wife...... I know that they both love their boys and wouldn't trade them for anything.

So Brayden has decided to help us name this little boy. Here is the list so far of names he has come up with:


Wilson- He thought of this all on his own and we don't know any Wilson's.

Connor- This is a family favorite.

Rock- He chose this with a little help from my brother Nathan.

Erik, Derek, and Heiric- After Brayden had spent time with a friend named Eric he decided to think of all rhyming names of Eric.

PingPongTwo- This is my personal favorite and has a nice ring to it. One long word that says it all!


So keep tuned and we will announce the official name of the baby on a later date.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is sweet of Brayden for helping! We all love your boys and look forward to your new addition! And I love that Brayden is coming up with names! I am excited to know what you guys decide on.

jaymee sirrine said...

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that is exciting!! I grew up with 3 girls & 2 boys... but I am sure lots of boys is fun too!! We hope to see you guys soon! : )

Unknown said...

Wow congrats!