Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Festivities

Thanksgiving is so nice! A few days off from work, a lot of food, ping pong tournament, football, dancing, and more food. You can't go wrong. This year did not disappoint! We had lots of fun with the Curtis' and the Stevens families. With the Curtis' we met at a park in the morning and ate breakfast, then played a competitive game of ultimate frisbee. Of coarse my team won but who is keeping score. We were all winners. Then we headed to the Stevens for the wonderful Thanksgiving dinner followed by the Famous Stevens Ping Pong Tournament. You will know why I use all caps to describe it by the photos you see. This is no joke, very serious and you better bring your "A" game or you will be knocked out quickly. To end the evening we went to the Curtis' family dance. It was a great Thanksgiving.

As you can see this is serious business, with brackets, rules, and prizes.

For some reason it always ends up with Johnny and me in the championship. Sadly this year he got lucky and won. I wish I had an excuse but I don't.

No comments: