Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Day at the Beach

Today while Camille was at a Relief Society function I took the boys to the beach. Last week on our date Camille and I found this really cool spot of beach, where you have your own secluded cove to yourself. So I took the boys there and for a while we were the only ones on this cove enjoying the sand and water to ourselves. We had a blast building drip sand castles, playing soccer, baseball, eating snacks, and enjoying a beautiful San Diego day.

As crazy as it may sound, this was my first opportunity to actually go to the beach and sit to enjoy it. I have driven past it, walked on it, and seen it plenty since we have been here, but never gone to just sit in a beach chair and enjoy. So that was nice! That just goes to show how busy / crazy life has been since we moved here. Between work, family life, and moving into our new house, I have not had many spare moments to breathe. I know this because the beach has been on my priority list and it took me this long to get there.

What a fun day with the boys!!









No comments: