Monday, June 6, 2011

Homemade CD Players

For some reason, unbeknown to Camille and I, Brayden and Logan decided that they wanted to make a CD and a CD Holder out of paper. So they spent much of the night last night constructing these CD's out of paper and then made these holders that they could slide them in after they were done listening to the music. We both were pretty impressed at the creativity exemplified in these little minds and how they actually came out really good! So when I came home from work today I walked into homemade CD player heaven. Camille had taken a milk carton and a shoe box and made each of the boys a CD Player. She spray painted them both blue and drew knobs for sound and tuning on the front. Then she even wrote the songs that the boys wanted to be playing on the front of the player so they could jam out whenever they so felt the desire. Brayden's song choice was "Jack Johnson", which I guess would include all of him compilations, and Logan's was, of coarse, "The Rainbow Song". So I immediately started capturing the moment when I arrived. Enjoy!





How could Brayden possibly load a CD in his player without the tongue to help with concentration?



Paper CD's




Brayden showing off how he gets the CD from his nifty case. All paper by the way. And don't forget the tongue for concentration again hiding in the shadows.

1 comment:

Diana said...

HaHa! I remember when your boys come over with those. Of course my kids had to make some of their own with shoe boxes. I love their imaginations:)