Sunday, April 15, 2012

My New Love





Ever since moving to San Diego I have fallen in love with surfing. When we lived in Arizona I would come over each summer and attempt to surf for a few days and then return home feeling like I had not progressed at all since last year.

So when we moved here I was determined to learn how to surf a little better. And that was my initial goal. But everytime I have gone out I have truly grown to love this activity. So after Camille bought her camera this past year it was my turn to buy a new surfboard.

And over spring break in Carlsbad my brother and I were able to go every day.

I just feel so grateful that I live close enough to surf often. I've got to take advantage of it. What a blast it has been!!

1 comment:

Nikaela said...

It suits you! You look like Mr. Incredible in that wet suit!