Saturday, September 22, 2012

Funny Boys

Written by Camille... I am convinced that boys just want grow up and be funny. And I am NOT opposed to laughing. There are good days to come :) Here are a few instances where my boys made me LOL without any effort on their part. I think they are off to a good start. Connor Connor LOVES his Vitamins. When he asks for them it sounds like spider man or superman (thats not the funny part, although it was at one time, until this...) Well I let him have 3 at once this time and I guess he didn't want to pop them in all at once, so he stashed them. WHERE he stashed them is what gave me a good case of the giggles. check it out :)
Logan Logan logan logan. This kid is funny. So we are in the car, driving back from Utah and I think being in a car for many hours just made this more funny than it already was. Logan asked over and over if he could hold the tv so I finally crawled back to unhook it from the seat and let him. (thinking the light from outside must have been glaring on the screen.) Boy was I wrong. He had something else in mind :) He's stylin! Do you agree?
Brayden Today he was playing at the neighbors when he came home trying to get me to buy a NuWave oven. Well I've seen the infomercial before, and I WAS sold the first time. But I resisted it once and I can do it again. I hope ;) so we talked about how we have an oven...and a crock pot and a pan that you can put in the oven to let the grease drain (he kept trying to sell me on that one). Without going into too much detail that brought Brayden to the realization that I was not going to purchase it. He decided we could build one (Seriously kid, I don't build ovens?!). He has always dreamed big, and today is no different. But I wasn't going to tell him he couldn't do it!!! Just like I told him, YES! Absolutely you can build the next big theme park (he already has rides thought out and they are in the blueprints) or Yes with a couple more weeks of practice with Dad you can be the next Steve Nash. ANYWAY, So here we are Building a NuWave oven together. I told him to draw a picture and figure out what we need and I will help him. Not kidding, he just came in to me with scissors to cut out some of my hair, Apparently he needs hair for this oven to work. And not just one piece. So I gave him what was in my brush. Not only did he draw out the blueprint for this oven but he also built it. And when it didn't work he was SHOCKED!! Anyone interested in the New and IMPROVED NuWave oven? Chack it out

No comments: