Monday, January 30, 2012

Brayden's Love Letters

Lately we have experienced a tender mercy right before our eyes from our son Brayden. It has happened many nights when I have been away on a church assignment or for work. When Brayden notices that Camille is exhausted, having a tougher time with the kids and knowing that I am not there to help, he will write a love letter to her. It has been the sweetest thing! This little 6 year old through his perceptive mind has realized that his Mom needs a little extra love. And so he takes the time to go in a private room and make a love letter for her. I have included 2 of his love letters he has created below.

#1 This one he made as a folded card. On the front it says "Love Mome". Then on the inside it states in his best writing, "I onle (only) love you. I love you. B kus (because) I won (want) to help you with the babe (baby). I wood (would) help you with evretheing (everything)."




#2 This one is a picture he made of the two of them under the sun with 3 hearts in between them. Then above them he wrote I luv you.




Camille has been so touched. He is such a special and perceptive little boy who has truly been inspired lately. We love you Brayden.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Ryan and I think your little Brayden is such a sweet and kind boy! This just confirms it. You're lucky to have him but there is a reason he loves you so much, you guys are wonderful too!

Heidi and Bryan said...

that is the sweetest thing ever!

Laura said...

Brayden is the best! What a sweetheart! Just found your blog thru Maren's-so fun!

Joyzelle said...

So sweet!!!

Kathryn said...

Ok this made me cry...so sweet!